2017-2018 Board Members
The role of the President is to conduct meetings and prepare agendas, serve as primary contact for the principal, represent the PTO at any outside meetings, oversee the annual membership drive and PTO communications, among other duties.
The role of the President-Elect is to assist the president and carry out said duties in his/her absence, chair the nominating committee and prepare the slate of officers for the next year, assist in coordinating the work of committees, and oversee the PTO’s social media presence, among other duties.
The role of the Treasurer is to write checks, record transactions in the PTO accounting system and run regular reports.
The role of the Assistant Treasurer is to make deposits to the bank and act as liaison for financial transactions between committee members and the PTO Executive Board.
The role of the Secretary is to keep all records of the organization, take and record meeting minutes, and handle any incoming or outgoing correspondence, among other duties.
The role of the Past President is to oversee expenditures and sign checks in accordance with the approved budget through the end of the fiscal year and assist and provide support to the president and board members in their transition to the new school year.
Board meetings are held each month in the Morley Library at 6:00 PM. General meetings are held four times per year following board meetings at 7:00 PM. Meets are scheduled for the the following dates:
- August 21st – Board + General*
- September 11th – Board + General*
- October 23rd – Board (all are welcome)
- November 13th – Board (all are welcome)
- December 11th – Board (all are welcome)
- January 22nd – Board (all are welcome)
- February 12th – Board (all are welcome)
- March 19th – Board (all are welcome)
- April 26th – Board + General*: 2018-2019 officers elected
- May 14th – Board + General*: 2018-2019 PTO budget vote
*Free childcare is provided from 7:00-8:00 PM in the Lunchroom.