Cherrydale 2020 Information
Kickoff Date: Monday, August 24
Orders Due: Monday, September 7
Be sure to follow Morley PTO on Facebook throughout the fundraiser for reminders, information, etc.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact Brooke at email@example.com or 402-480-2956 (feel free to text or leave a message). Thank you for your support!
Morley PTO is on a PPE mission: Positive Pandemic Experience!
Let’s make sure that our teachers, staff, and administrators have what they need to give our kids the best educational and supportive experience possible this year, both in the building and virtually! This will be new for all of us, and we will work hard to provide you the support you need while you are supporting our school.
Where will the money go?
PTO has voted to raise the $100 teacher grants we provide every year to $200, but we don’t want to stop there! We will be looking to the teachers and staff to help guide us in what will best support their efforts.
#TouchlessFundraising – this fundraiser is completely online and contact free!
- Order online with the ecatalog – no selling in person, no packets or forms
- Pay online – no checks or cash to handle and send to school with your kids
- No pick up date – all items will be shipped directly to the purchaser
- Doorstep prize delivery – PTO volunteers will deliver your student’s prizes to your porch!
How do I get started?
It’s as simple as 1, 2, 3!
- Register TONIGHT at www.shopfund.com (choose the Parents and Sellers button)
- Share custom student support links with family & friends via email and/or social media
- Student Goal: 5 Online Supporters.
If we can get 50% of our student body to register online, Morley will be entered to win an additional $2500!